Your browser version is outdated. We recommend that you update your browser to the latest version.

Contact details

Tel: +34 950 169729 or

+34 663 297568


Other benefits 

The following can continue to be paid if you go to live in another EEA member state or Switzerland:

  • Long-term Incapacity Benefit (IB)
  • Contributions-based Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
  • Industrial Injuries Benefit (IIB)
  • Child Benefit and Child Tax Credits 

Income Support and Pension Credit are not payable to those living permanently outside of the UK. 

 Personal Independence Payment (PIP)

Personal Independence Payment is due to replace DLA from 2013 for people aged 16 or over and under 65. Current plans are that existing DLA claimants will be assessed for PIP sometime between 2013 and 2016. If you are aged 65 or over and in receipt of DLA then there are no plans as yet to reassess you for PIP and your benefit will continue as normal. Otherwise, if you don’t pass the assessment for PIP, you will not be allowed to stay on DLA.


Please call for further advice on all the above.